Become a Partner
When you partner with WA-Alliance, you will enhance your brand engagement and exposure, create relationships with influencers, buyers and advocates from the administrative profession, increase network connections and engage and connect with key decision makers.
Benefits of Partnering
Enhance brand engagement
- Introduce your business directly to the office professional community through platforms they actively engage in.
- Showcase the latest innovations, technologies and services to a global audience.
Target the right audience
- Access your target audience across the globe, representing a broad range of administrative professionals.
- Experience extensive exposure of your company’s services to a high value potential customer base.
Generate new leads
- Establish your presence at the WA-Summit both on line and in person, and showcase your company and products to customers and decision makers/influencers looking for solutions.
- Meet and network with other organisations in the administrative sector.
We welcome the knowledge and expertise our Partners bring to the WA-Alliance and the valued products and services they provide to all our members.
While we believe our 3-tier Partnering package is designed to deliver the maximum outcomes to our mutual benefit, we are happy to provide a tailor-made Partnering agreement to suit your needs.
For more details, please contact Christine Stewart, Partnership Officer WA-Alliance firstname.lastname@example.org